Effects of an auditory-based cognitive training programme on attention and memory of older people at risk of progressive cognitive decline: a randomized-controlled trial.
Recruitment of Participants
- Elderly aged 60 or above
- Cantonese speaking Chinese; both men and women
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision
- Sufficient comprehension ability to provide consistent performance
- Literacy (Primary 1 or above)
- History of neurological or psychological disorder (besides Mild Cognitive Impairment) affecting cognitive functioning
- History of substance abuse or alcoholism
- Currently on anti-dementia agents
If you are interested to participate, please call to (852) 2831 5299.
Donations to support our Research and Development
If you wish to support our research, we welcome your donation to the Institute of Clinical Neuropsychology. Please refer to this link for further details. Thank you!